Mucho Vegas Casino TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mucho Vegas offers a fun and fair environment to play all your casino games.
Play in the casino is subject to the respect of the site’s terms and conditions which are intended to protect the players and casino alike.
Mucho Vegas reserves the rights to change the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice. Terms & conditions are in effect as soon as they are published on this page, but will never retroactively affect the bonus promotions. However, it is the player’s responsibility to check the terms & conditions regularly and prior to claiming any bonuses and playing at Mucho Vegas.
Mucho Vegas operates in accordance with the laws of Curacao and these Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Curacao.
- To be able to play real money games on Mucho Vegas an account must be opened.
- Minimum age for opening an account is 18-years old.
- Players from the below countries cannot register an account with Mucho Vegas: United States of America, Us Minor Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Malta, Panama, Costa Rica, Curacao.
- It is the responsibility of the player to verify that he is by law authorized to participate in online gaming offered in Curacao, the jurisdiction in which Mucho Vegas operates.
- Only one account per household is allowed. If an household or individual has more than one account, known as multi-accounting which is highly forbidden, all those accounts involved will be blocked immediately and winnings on all accounts voided.
- All requested deposit limits will be monitored by support and handled manually. Once the player reaches the desired limit, further depositing will be blocked. Support cannot prevent the player from making a single deposit that exceeds the desired deposit limit.
Bonus play-through requirements
- Bonuses are a way for Mucho Vegas to reward its players and to encourage new players to play on the site.
- All the bonuses are intended for recreational purpose only and to extend the game play and pleasure of players. Players can win and withdraw these winnings but the bonuses and rewards should not be used to gain an unfair advantage over the casino or exploited in a way to guarantee a profit from the games. Such form of play will lead to the player being banned, all winnings being voided and can lead to the seizure of remaining balances.
- Of course players who play the game recreationally and end up winning will be able to withdraw the bonus up to the maximum stipulated for that promotion, granted they have cleared the “play-through” requirement.
- As the bonuses are essentially free money on your account, certain rules are imposed to avoid abuse like instant or near instant withdrawals. These rules are called “play-through”, “wagering requirement” or “rollover”, depending on the casino. The number accompanying these terms informs you how much money a player needs to place in bets before he/she can successfully cash out the winnings made by playing with the bonus.
- Different games or game types contribute differently towards the play-through requirements, depending on the promotion. The games’ contribution is specified in the particular promotion’s Terms and Conditions. Our customer support is always up to date with all our promotions, so when in doubt you can always check with them what the requirements for a specific bonus are.
- Note that all bets placed on any kind of doubling or gamble feature (for example in Slots and Video Poker games) and all low-risk bets (for example betting on even and odd numbers at the same time in Roulette games) do not count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Please also note that a player can bet a maximum of €/$5.00, 50 SEK/NOK/ZAR or 10% of their current available balance (whichever is lower) on a given round or spin when using bonuses or winnings generated from bonuses (but the 10% rule does not apply to bet sizes under €/$0.50, 5 SEK/NOK/ZAR). Betting a larger proportion of one’s balance on a single round or game can lead to the voiding of this particular bonus and winnings and voiding of subsequent bonuses and winnings. Repeated abuse can lead to account termination and confiscation of balances.
- Bonus promotion requires e-mail verification by either clicking on a link in the promotional e-mail or sending an e-mail to support. Player can unsubscribe from the promotional newsletter at any time.
- While the received bonus(es) is still active, bonus terms and conditions apply to the whole gaming account, including any funds waiting for withdrawal, but not limited to those.
- Bonus is active while bonus wagering requirements haven't been met
- All accounts may need to be verified for age verification, fraud prevention, payment processing, promotion restrictions, account closure, etc. Moreover, an account must be fully verified before a withdrawal can be made.
- In order to verify your account, you must submit copies of all the following personal documents:
- Copy of a personal identification document (ID, driver’s license, or passport)
- Copy of a utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone – must not be older than 2 months) with name and address as registered in player’s casino account
- Copy of a recent bank statement with name and address as registered in player’s casino account
- Copy of front and back of the signed credit card(s) used for depositing. (you can hide the CCV number on the back and the middle 4 numbers in the front for security)
- Copies or proof of ownership of any payment method used or registered on the account
- An additional authorization form for credit card and other documents may be requested from the Finance department
- To verify your account, please send copies of your personal documents to email@example.com
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 €/$ or equivalent in other currencies, unless explicitly stated otherwise in Terms & Conditions of the specific promotion.
- A deposit must be wagered at least once before a withdrawal can be made, note that if wagering requirements are in place, the wagering requirement needs to be respected.
- Successful withdrawals will be paid back to the player’s original method of deposit. If the deposit method account does not support a refund, or if the refund is not possible for whatever reason, withdrawals will be paid to the player via any payment method used by a player to deposit in Mucho Vegas in the past.
- In special cases, usually to prevent money laundering, the cashier will reserve the right to pay the player’s withdrawal via another method even if the player requested otherwise. Withdrawal requests to credit cards which are not refundable will be either issued to an e-wallet of player’s choice or via Wire Transfer or Bank Draft. In this case all processing fees are player’s responsibility.
- Due to restrictions of the payment processor the minimum withdrawal amount processed via international Wire Transfer is 500 €/$ or equivalent in other currencies. Processing fees of 35 €/$ to cover some of the costs borne by Mucho Vegas for transfers will need to be deducted from the withdrawn amount made for lesser amounts. Please note that your bank or intermediary banks used by your bank might deduct further fees or currency exchange fees from the withdrawn amount. These other fees are outside the control of Mucho Vegas. All withdrawals will be processed in Euros based on the conversion rate of the day with your playing currency.
- For transactions within EU the minimum withdrawal amount processed with Wire Transfer is 100€/$ or equivalent in other currencies.
- Maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 2000 €/$ or equivalent in other currencies per week and 5000 €/$ or equivalent in other currencies per month, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms & Conditions. Exceptions to these limits can be made at the management’s discretion for players having reached the VIP status.
- If withdrawal is limited (for example if you win with a Free Signup Bonus), any balance over the maximum allowed amount will be removed from the player’s account after the withdrawal is paid out.
- Should a player attempt to withdraw before wagering requirement (Play-through) has been completed, all amounts subject to wagering requirement including but not limited to the bonus and any potential winnings derived from the bonus will be forfeited.
- Mucho Vegas reserves the right to refuse or withhold any bonus amounts or winnings if the player’s deposited funds were cancelled or denied by the payment service or processor.
- Mucho Vegas finance department may take up to two (2) business days after all the requested account verification documents are received and confirmed in order to process the withdrawal.
GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each promotion has its own terms and conditions which are published on the Mucho Vegas promotions page under each promotion descriptive text.
- By participating in the promotions and/or accepting to receive the bonus/es offered by Mucho Vegas, the player automatically declares to also accept the terms and conditions for that particular promotion/bonus as well as the general promotions/bonus terms and conditions which are listed here under.
- In the event that a player does not understand how the promotion works, if he is eligible to participate, or does not understand the terms and conditions, the player can contact a member of Mucho Vegas ’s Customer Support via email or live chat for a more detailed explanation.
- To be eligible to receive promotional credits such as Free Spins, Loyalty rewards or other offers, the player must not have opted out from receiving promotional emails. Please also note that in an effort not to encourage problematic play players must not have set a deposit or other form of responsible gaming limits on their account to receive these promotional credits.
- In case of any dispute, the decision taken by Mucho Vegas management is final. Mucho Vegas also reserves the right to amend, add or remove any of the bonus/promotional details, eligibility rules and eligibility of a given player or categories of players or modify the terms and conditions in any other way at any time. Players are kindly requested to regularly check the bonus terms and conditions for any amendments/updates. In case of any differences in the terms and conditions between the English version and the other languages displayed on the Mucho Vegas website, the English language version will always prevail.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one bonus per promotional offer is allowed per player, account, address, computer and IP address. Taking advantage of bonus or promotional offers on multiple account is considered bonus abuse and will lead to the void of all play and winnings on all accounts. Mucho Vegas reserves the right to close any account that are deemed related accounts, and confiscate the funds on these accounts.
- Players also have the right to choose not to receive bonuses. Players need to contact Customer Support before any bets are placed and wagering started in order to remove the current bonus and disable all future bonuses if a bonus was awarded that the player does not want.
- Unless otherwise stated, the minimum deposit required in order to receive any bonus is 25 €/$ or equivalent in another currency.
- Unless otherwise stated, classic deposit/reload bonuses as the welcome bonus are subject to a wagering requirement of thirty times (x30) the deposit plus bonus amount before funds can be withdrawn.
- If a withdrawal is attempted before wagering requirements have been met, the bonus balance including any winnings derived from the bonus balance will be forfeited
- When accepting a deposit bonus, the players deposited amount and bonus amount are placed into a “bonus balance”. When a player receives a bonus and starts playing, he will first start playing using his real money balance, followed by the bonus money balance.
- If a player loses his entire deposit and its associated bonus prior to reaching wagering requirements, any remaining wagering requirements will be waived if the player makes a subsequent deposit.
- Once wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus amount and any winnings earned using the bonus balance will become real money and will be transferred to the player’s main account balance.
- With regards to bonuses, players are only eligible for them if they do not have a pending withdrawal.
- All match bonus offered for 100% or more have a minimum cash in amount allowed of total of deposit + bonus. For instance, if a player deposit 10€ and received 10€ bonus as 100% match, the minimum amount cashable will be (10€ deposit + 10€ bonus = 20€) once the wagering requirements have been completed.
- Bonuses offered by Mucho Vegas Online are solely intended for genuine recreational players only. Bonus/Promotional abuse or any form of play deemed in our sole discretion to be with the intent on obtaining an advantage over the casino will not be tolerated. Abusive patterns include playing games with accumulated benefits in the course of gameplay (Ex: Free Spins meters or other game features unlocked following some gameplay) with a bonus and coming back to the game following the zeroing-out of the wagering requirements to trigger or unlock the feature and collect the accumulated benefits or related winnings. Player betting patterns and activity are constantly monitored and in case of bonus abuse, Mucho Vegas reserves the right to cancel, suspend or lock any player account found guilty of abuse as well as void/revoke any pending gaming activity or pending withdrawal and refund the original deposit. Mucho Vegas can also decide at its own discretion to ban any player from participating in Mucho Vegas ’s promotions for a definite or indefinite period of time as decided by Mucho Vegas’ management
- While bonuses are still active, bonus terms and conditions apply to the whole player account balance including pending withdrawals if any.
- Mucho Vegas reserves the right to bar a player from receiving any current of future promotions at any time.
- Different game types contribute differently towards wagering fulfilment. For example, if a game type contributes 100% towards wagering, it means that if you bet 10€, 10€ will contribute towards wagering fulfilment.
- Below are the eligible games for bonus wagering contribution and their contribution:
- Slot games: 100%
- Table games: 10%
- Videopoker: 10%
- Live Dealer Casino: 10%
- Any other game: 10%
- The games Castle Builder II, Scrooge, Devil's Delight, Bloodsuckers, Kings of Chicago, Lucky3, Pirates Gold, Retro Reels, Simsalabim, Zombies, Lucky Swing, Space Traveller, Trucker's Heaven, Crazy Jungle, Diamonds are forever, The Angler, Gold Train, Stardust, Peek-a-boo, Beautiful Bones, Hot Shots are excluded from all bonus promotions. If a player plays these games whilst wagering a bonus, the bets placed on these games will be deducted from the player’s real money balance (if available) and they will not contribute towards wagering fulfilment of the pending bonus
- All bets placed on any kind of doubling or gamble feature (for example in Slots and Video Poker games) and all low-risk bets (for example betting on even and odd numbers at the same time in Roulette games) do not count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Please note that a player can bet a maximum of €/$5.00, 50 SEK/NOK/ZAR or 10% of their current available balance (whichever is lower) on a given round or spin when using bonuses or winnings generated from bonuses (but the 10% rule does not apply to bet sizes under €/$0.50, 5 SEK/NOK/ZAR). Betting a larger proportion of one’s balance on a single round or game can lead to the voiding of this particular bonus and winnings and voiding of subsequent bonuses and winnings. Repeated abuse can lead to account termination and confiscation of balances.
Free Spin Bonuses
- Free Spin bonuses have no wagering requirements. That means that any winnings derived from a free spins bonus do not need to be wagered before becoming real cash.
- Players, who initiate a deposit in order to receive free spins as part of a deposit offer must wager their deposit amount before initiating a withdrawal.
- Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering will lose the free spins earned from the deposit or if used, any winnings earned from the free spins.
No Deposit Bonus / Free Chips / Free Spins
- The maximum withdrawal of winnings generated by playing with bonus or free chips or free spins credited at Mucho Vegas without any deposit requirement is 100 €/$ or equivalent in other currencies (No deposit bonuses and free chips awarded to VIP players have a maximum cashout of 10x bonus amount). If any Comp (Fiesta) points or other rewards have been generated by using free chips and free spins winnings or other no-deposit bonuses or no-deposit bonus winnings they will be zeroed out at the moment of free spins or no deposit bonus winnings withdrawal.
- Please note that players from following countries: Belarus, Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Ukraine are not eligible for non-deposit free spins or no-deposit bonuses.
- Free Spin bonuses have no wagering requirements. That means that any winnings derived from a free spins bonus do not need to be wagered before becoming real cash.
- The wagering on free chips or no-deposit bonus or free chips is 99 times the bonus amount unless otherwise noted. The initial no deposit bonus amount granted is not withdrawable.
- For age and KYC verification purposes a minimal deposit (10€/$ or equivalent in other currencies) is required before you can withdraw any winnings gained with a free money bonus. This deposit is returned in its entirety together with your winnings
Fiesta Points (Reward Points)
- Fiesta points are a type of real money reward that players receive with just about any bet they make on casino games.
- Players earn Fiesta points every time they play games for real money and the Fiesta points can be exchanged for real money.
- The conversion ratio is 100 Fiesta points for 1 unit of the player’s currency. For instance, 100 points can be exchanged for 1 Euro for players playing in Euro denomination, 100 points can be exchanged for 1 MXN for players playing in Mexican Peso, etc.
- The minimum amount to convert the reward point is 1 unit of the player currency, for instance 1 EUR or 1 USD or 1 MXN.
- The amount received from the conversion of the reward point is credited in cash, without wagering requirement, and can be withdrawn instantly should the player choose to.
- Different games earn points at a different rate. A game's rate expresses how many points are credited once a player has bet 10 units of currency (ex: EUR10, MXN10) on a given game category.
- Comp points contribution per game:
- Video slots: 1 point (doubling or gamble feature earn 0 point)
- Classic slots: 1 point (Jackpot 6000 slot: 0.5)
- Simple Games: 1 point
- Jackpot games: 1 point
- Table games: 0.2 point
- Video Poker: 0.2 point
- Live Casino games: 0.2 point
- Any other game: 0.2 point
- A player can request the permanent or temporary closure of his or her account by contacting the Customer Support by email.
- When you request closure of your account we will return any outstanding balance in your account to you, using the same method of payment which was used to fund your account, or such other accepted updated payment methods with which you have provided to us subsequently, except where we are withholding such monies a result of Cheating, Irregular Play, Collusion, Fraud and Criminal Activity, or breach of the terms of these General Terms and Conditions. If it is not possible to pay out the full balance at once because of payment limits or other reasons, the account will remain open until the full amount has been withdrawn by player.
- Mucho Vegas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to permanently disable your account at any time and for any reason. Any balance in your account at the time of such account termination will be credited to your credit/debit card and/or sent to you by cheque, wire or money transfer except where we are withholding such monies as a result of Cheating, Irregular Play, Collusion, Fraud and Criminal Activity, or breach of the terms of these General Terms and Conditions. However,
- Mucho Vegas Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance under any of the following circumstances:
a.if you have more than one active account at Mucho Vegas;
b.If the name on your player account does not match the name on the payment or withdrawal method used (including credit card(s), e-wallets, Money Transfers, etc.) used to fund or withdraw from your account;
c.If you provide incorrect or misleading registration or Player Profile information;
d.If you are not of legal age in the province/state/country and/or jurisdiction where you reside;
e.If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to access or play using your account;
f.If you have not played on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense, with the intent on exploiting our bonuses or in concert with other Player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
g.If you have "charged back" any of the deposits made with your credit card or any available payment method associated to your account or have threatened to charge back;
h.If you are found colluding, cheating, conducting criminal activity such as money laundering or undertaking fraudulent activity;
i.If it is determined that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems ‘bots’) designed specifically to defeat Mucho Vegas; or that you have made irregular betting or wagering patterns, or suspicious or irregular betting strategies;
j.If you use the Website or your account in bad faith;
k.If we become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the foregoing circumstances set out above.